Qorvo IoT Development Kit
The Qorvo IoT Development Kits provide complete solutions for building IoT gateway and connected device applications with minimum development effort. The kits contain a streamlined multi-standard development environment, as well as example applications and several tools that make IoT development easy.
IoT Dev Kit Pro – Multi-standard System using QPG6105 and QPG7015M
- Complete system of a QPG6105 Matter device and a QPG7015M Thread Border Router integrated with a Raspberry Pi 4 host
- ConcurrentConnect™ technology for multi-standard use
- Matter™, Thread, Bluetooth® Low Energy and Zigbee certified
- Software API, RF performance tools and application guidelines to ease development
- PCB antennas to leverage ConcurrentConnect Antenna Diversity both on the gateway and connected device
- ConcurrentConnect Coexistence for WiFi and IoT on the gateway with configurability
Check out the IoT Dev Kit Pro Product Brief.
IoT Dev Kit for QPG6105 - Matter™ & Bluetooth® Low Energy Connected Devices
- Development kit including hardware and software featuring ConcurrentConnect™ technology for multi-standard use
- Matter™, Thread and Bluetooth® Low Energy certified
- Matter app demonstrated without need of external Flash by offloading SW to ROM
- Matter and Thread open-source software integrated and extended with tools and development guidelines
- Small QPG6105 radio board with printed dual antennas to leverage ConcurrentConnect Antenna Diversity
- RF performance tools and sensors/peripherals for easy demonstration of QPG6105 capabilities
Check out the IoT Dev Kit for QPG6105 Product Brief.