- Get your rest. Our interviews often are a few hours in length as you meet with several people, typically for 30 minutes each.
- Allow for travel time. Bad traffic can happen at any time during the day, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get here.
- Arrive five to ten minutes early. This will give you a chance to relax and prepare yourself before the interview begins.
- Bring documentation. Do you have a portfolio to share or an impressive project you can present? We'd like to see them.
- Dress to impress. We are a business-casual company. Dress in your best, presentable way, but make sure you're comfortable.
- Research the company. We've taken the time to review your resume and get to know your background. Have you done the same for us?
- Know how you fit the role. Give us examples of where you have done similar things in previous roles. It helps us imagine you working for us.
- Ask questions. We'll have lots of questions for you, but we want you to get to know us too. (The one thing we won't ask? Your previous salary.)
- Ask around. Do you know people who work at Qorvo? Ask them what they think of working here. We believe Qorvo is a great place to work and we think you'll find our employees will say the same.
- If you need an accommodation because of a disability, please let us know.
If you have any unanswered questions, please don't hesitate to ask your recruiter. We look forward to meeting you.